Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010

This is a Mimi Winer pattern. I loved the body of this doll. She has a "combination" & a corset....It was a challenge to figure it all out....I did change the face.....I couldn't decide about the feathers on the hat but I think I like the pink best, it goes along better with her youth.



I love this pattern which Diane Little gave us in her class.....This is suppose to be a little clown. Until I pinned up her hat she looked like a little witch, I guess the colors helped too but now I hope she looks like a clown. Next time I will use white colored body fabric and more clown like colors.
I hope to learn a lot more this year about Doll Making. I will be taking the Izannah Walker class in January. Making these dolls is a therapy as well as a learning process, and just fun. It's a wonderful hobby.